- Kyunghee University Graduate School of Medicine
- Clinical Fellow, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Asan Medical Center in Seoul, Ulsan Medical School
- Clinical lecturer , Reproductive endocrine Medicine , Ulsan Medical School, Seoul Asan Hospital
- Clinical assistant professor, Department of Health and Medicine at Gangbuk Seongsim Hospital
- Regular member, Korean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Regular member, Korean Society of Menopause
- Regular member, Korean Institute of Science and Studies of HIFU
- Regular member, Korean Society of reproductive Medicine
SHE'S HEAL CLINIC
SHE'S HEAL CLINIC
“Simple and short treatment time, beautiful and elastic!”
Vaginal filler is injected into the vaginal wall to give elasticity and volume. It is a non-surgical treatment method to decrease the diameter of the inside of the vagina.
Candidates for Vaginal Filler
Individuals with poor vaginal constriction
Individuals who want a vaginal reduction
Individuals who experience vaginitis frequently
Individuals who want natural vaginal reduction
Individuals who want to increase sexual/vaginal sensation
Increase Satisfaction By Pairing The Right Treatment for You
VAGINA FILLER HA 5cc
VAGINA FILLER COLLAGEN (WONDER) 1cc
VAGINA FILLER COLLAGEN (WINK) 1cc
WonderFill + HA (5cc)
Vagina Filler Q&A
Q. How long is the recovery period after the treatment?
A. Vaginal filler is a non-surgical injection treatment and you can resume daily activities right after.
Q. When can I resume sexual activities after the treatment?
A. 1 week after the treatment.
Q. How can I tell if the treatment is effective?
A. By using a perineometer, the volume and pressure of the vagina can be compared/measured.
Our medical team
Dr. Do-young Kim
Dr. Kang So-min
- Plastic surgeon/Medical Science Master Degree
- (Former) Representative Director, U&I Plastic surgery (Gangnam, Bupyeong, and Jeonju)
- (Former) Director of U&I Plastic surgery
- (Former) Director, New Line Plastic surgery in Chengdu
- (Former) Director, LB Plastic surgery in Shenzhen, China
- Director of Korea-China Medical Association
- Regular member, Korea-Japan plastic surgery
Dr. Park Kyung-min
- Medical specialist, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Korea Catholic Medical Center, the Catholic University
- Clinical lecturer in the reproductive endocrine Division, Seoul ST. Mary's Hospital
- Adjunct professor, Seoul ST. Mary's Hospital
- (Former) Director, Subfertility Center, Hyosung Hospital
- Member, Korean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, Korean Society for Sterility and Endocrinology
- Member, Korean Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Member, Korean Society of Menopause
623, Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, B1, F1, F2
서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 623 우일빌딩 B1, 1, 2층
* 1 Minute walk from Sinsa Station exit 5
Hours of Operation
MON - FRI | 10:00 AM ~ 07:00 PM
SAT | 10:00 AM ~ 05:00 PM
Lunch Break | 01:00 PM ~ 02:00 PM
SUN, Holidays | Closed